- 2 storage areas suitable for larger and smaller items (baby’s first clothes, blanket, or favourite toy)
- A special pocket neatly tied with a pretty ribbon for storing treasured memories like your baby scan photos
- A pocket to put your little one’s first photo.
- Includes 3 little storage pots for keeping baby’s first curl, baby’s first tooth and hospital wrist or ankle band.
- Delicately finished with hinges and a clasp.
- Includes a family tree for you to complete includes a sweet poem for a new baby
The Royal Baby was christened last week so here is our hitlist for the perfect Christening gift.Buying a gift for a Christening is always a tricky purchase, should it be something to keep, something for the baby to play with now, should it be a traditional or a contemporary gift ..and what about when the child to be christened is not a baby anymore?Personally I think something to keep as a memento is great. Something with a contemporary twist, but nevertheless long lasting.At The Little Lavender Tree we offer a great choice of traditional keepsakes, which, in some cases, can also be personalised.Here is a list of what we personally think are the best 10 Christening gifts:Christening Gift idea #1: MyBabyLog baby memory boxes are the perfect place to store all your baby keepsakes safely. Made from a super strong material, this a truly special way for parents, grandparents or godparents to help create a family heirloom. It contains: