What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including address, email address and telephone number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- In order to provide the service our customers expect from us (sending the goods) and for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website has an SSL certificate making it safe and secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps identify users. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better offer. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
- you will only be sent information or marketing material if you have opted in
- clicking unsubscribe from any communication we send to you
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you rather it to be disposed of, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or dispose of the information held.
In order to serve you in the safest way, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal and SagePay) handle all of our card transactions. We do not hold or ever have access to customers’ card details. The organisations mentioned above receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. They are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private and secure.