The term The Little Lavender Tree or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: 1A Maiden Erlegh Drive, Reading, RG6 7HP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By ordering products from The Little Lavender Tree by phone or online you are agreeing to be bound by the terms & conditions set out in the following paragraphs. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions without modification, then you should not place an order with us.
This web site was created and is served from the UK. English law therefore governs it and should any legal discrepancy occur, it will be dealt with in an English court of law.
Copyright © www.thelittlelavendertree.co.uk
All content included on this website including but not limited to design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, the selection and arrangement thereof and all software compilations, underlying source code, and all other material on this site are the property of The Little Lavender Tree. No part of this site (including but not limited to the Trademarks) may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of The Little Lavender Tree (or in the case of the Trademarks not owned by The Little Lavender Tree, the person who owns such Trademarks), other than temporarily in the course of using the site or to keep a record of a transaction entered into on the site. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of the The Little Lavender Tree Website
The Little Lavender Tree provides this website for your personal use. You may not use it commercially or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content, information, products or services obtained from this site.
The Little Lavender Tree’s acceptance of your order commences when your order is despatched. At this point the purchase contract starts, you will be sent a despatch confirmation by email.
Your Right To Cancel
You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of despatch (normally the same day or next day). If you do cancel the contract within this time, any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. Please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaints will be dealt with speedily, fairly and effectively. We guarantee to respond to all complaints and to notify you as to the likely timescale and progress of the solution.
Conformity of Goods
We take every care to ensure that the descriptions and specifications of our products are correct at the time of going online. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close likeness, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
Payment and Taxes
Full payment for your items will be taken on confirmation of your order. We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card through Paypal or through Sagepay. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£). All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£). Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. We endeavour to display through this website all items in our current range. We aim to hold stock of all styles and sizes whilst a product is active. However, an item will occasionally be out of stock, and we will do our best to notify you as soon as possible about delivery timings or alternatives.
Credit / Debit Card Payments (applies to SagePay)
If you choose to pay using a credit / debit card our payment service provider will ask you for CVV2/CVC2 verification. This is quite normal for website purchases.
Our payment service provider protects your card from unauthorised use by what’s called 3D Secure Payment. After you enter your credit card details, a window will appear requesting your personal security code. Your financial institution will authenticate the transaction within seconds, as well as confirm that you are the individual making the purchase.
Sage pay is audited annually under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and is a fully approved Level 1 payment services provider, which is the highest level of compliance. We are also active members of the PCI Security Standards Council (SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
UK mainland standard delivery (2-5 business days) – £3.75
UK mainland Tracked Delivery via Courier ( 2-4 business days) – £4.30
All our deliveries within the United Kingdom are sent by Royal Mail or by courier. We aim at dispatching items in stock within 24 hours but it may take up to 5 working days to be delivered to you. The standard charge is £3.75.
You can choose a courier tracked service for a charge of £4.30 (2-4 business days)
Please be aware that for some of our PERSONALISED ranges it might take about 10 working days before they get despatched to you. Despatch timings have to be added to production time.
Next day delivery: £10.99
If your order is urgent, we’ll arrange Next day delivery (Please notice you need to place your order by 12.30pm; Monday-Thursday). Orders received after 12.30pm up until 3pm may still be eligible for next day delivery although this is not always possible. We will advice you by email if possible.
Orders received between 12.30pm on Thursdays and 12.30pm on Fridays will be delivered on the following Monday. Orders received after 12.30 on Fridays or on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
The charge for this is £10.99.
Next Day Delivery is NOT available on some personalised ranges and some heavy items . We will contact you if this option is not available.
This service is only available for the U.K. mainland.
Please note this service always needs a signature on delivery.
All International deliveries up to 1Kg. are charged at the flat rate of £12.95.
Standard products (not personalised items) will be dispatched to you within 1 working day and deliveries should arrive in around 6-10 working days.
Please note : Any overseas delivery may be subject to local import duties and taxes, and may be affected by Customs and Excise delays. Please note that Little Lavender Tree cannot be held liable for any local import duties and taxes imposed.
We reserve the right to quote a higher delivery charge for orders containing unusually bulky or heavy items. We will give you a quote prior to dispatch should this be the case.
Please make sure the shipping address provided is correct as we shall not be liable for delivery to a wrong address if the item has been shipped before acknowledgement of the mistake. If you realise the shipping address is wrong, please notify us immediately by email and we will change it, if the item hasn’t left our premises.
We hope you will be delighted with any product that is purchased through our website. If anything fails to meet your expectations, we would really like to hear about it (email@example.com). If you wish to return a product to us for any reason you may do so within 14 days of the dispatch date. It must be in a saleable condition, unworn and with its original packaging and labels. We will refund the price at the time of sale or replace the product. For all returns, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us.
Return delivery charges will only be refunded in the event of faulty, damaged or incorrect items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Here are some notes about how we deal with returns, replacements and refunds.
– We do ask that all products are returned to us within 14 days of receipt, in a saleable condition.
– You are required to take reasonable care of items.
– All returns must be in their original condition with the labels attached and in the original packaging. (Goods which are not returned in a saleable condition may be refused a refund or exchange or may incur a handling/cleaning fee).
Please enclose your order confirmation with your parcel.
We do not offer a free returns service unless the product is faulty, damaged or incorrect.
Faulty, damaged or incorrect items: we will happily replace or you may return the item for an exchange or a full refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the return.
We regret we cannot be responsible for returned goods, which are lost or damaged in transit, therefore please return the goods using a method which records delivery and provides insurance. Items to be exchanged will be subject to an additional delivery charge (£3.75, £4.20 or £10.99 depending on the level of service required).
Upon receipt of the goods we shall email you within 24hrs to advise you of this.
Return address: The Little Lavender Tree, 61 Avalon Road, Reading, RG6 7NR, Berkshire
Telephone: 07970 331808
We are NOT able to refund or replace PERSONALISED goods, unless they are faulty or damaged, as we are not able to resell them.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including address, email address and telephone number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information for the following reasons:
- In order to provide the service our customers expect from us (sending the goods) and for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website has an SSL certificate making it safe and secure.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps identify users. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better offer. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: email@example.com
- you will only be sent information or marketing material if you have opted in
- clicking unsubscribe from any communication we send to you
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or if you rather it to be disposed of, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or dispose of the information held.
In order to serve you in the safest way, reputable third-party banking (including PayPal and SagePay) handle all of our card transactions. We do not hold or ever have access to customers’ card details. The organisations mentioned above receive the information needed to verify and authorise your payment card and to process your order. They are under strict obligation to keep your personal information private and secure.